Samsung Galaxy J2 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy J2, released in September 2015, offers you everything that one looks out for in a 4G smartphone. The dual sim smartphone makes use of the Super AMOLED display and offers high definition pictures, by adding the right amount of effects and colors. Backed up by a 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor, the smartphone can provide swift multitasking abilities to the user. With the camera, you are now able to take clear pictures even if the there are no proper lighting conditions.
1) Display- Samsung Galaxy J2 comes with 4.7-inch display powered by Super AMOLED main display. The main display has a resolution of 540x960 qHD.
2) Camera- The primary camera has a resolution of CMOS 5 MP, and the front camera has a resolution of CMOS 2 MP. The video recording in the smartphone has a resolution of 1280x720 HD. The camera is able to capture clear pictures even under low light conditions and flash along with auto focus is available for the primary camera.
3) Performance- Powered by 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor, the smartphone makes use of Android OS and has a RAM of size 1 GB.
Memory- The internal storage is 8GB and can be expanded up to 128 GB with the help of inserting a microSD in the slot provided.
4) Battery life- Fit with a removal standard 2000 mAh battery, Samsung Galaxy J2 is able to provide up to 41 hours of audio playback time to the user along with talk time up to 11
hours while using the 3G network.
5) Special features- The Super AMOLED display works to the advantage of the users who wish to view HD videos and take pictures on their smartphone. Advanced mode allows you to enhance your images when you click them. Accelerometer and proximity sensor is available in this smartphone.
6) Pros and cons- Sleek look and an air of sophistication make Samsung Galaxy J2 a must buy.
- The phone can capture high-resolution images and enhance them while you click them
- Dual slim slot in the phone allows the option for dual standby
- The phone comes with removable battery and supports 4G
- Device starts to lag after playing heavy games
- Gorilla glass fitting is missing for screen protection
The smooth touch and good camera quality makes the Samsung J2 a great buy in the sub-Rs. 10,000 category. Get more such reviews from CompareRaja and be a smart buyer.